About Womens Golf Illawarra
The regions association: Women's Golf Illawarra Incorporated INC9890486
Women's Golf Illawarra is the association representing women golfers in the Illawarra and Shoalhaven regions.
The Association was formed in October 2008, as a separate entity, having previously been a combined association with the Nepean Region.
Formation of the Nepean & Illawarra District Associates Golf Association began in 1934 and continued through until 2008, when Womens's Golf Illawarra Incorporated was formed.
- President: Bonita Bruce (Member of Port Kembla Golf Club)
- Vice-President North: Lauris Kentwell (Member of Port Kembla Golf Club)
- Vice-President South: Dianne Knoll (Member of Shoalhaven Heads Golf Club)
- Minutes Secretary: Julie Anderson (member og The Grange Golf Club)
- Competition Secretary: Catherine Pank (Member of Worrigee Links Golf Club)
- Treasurer: Jane Davey (Member of Russell Vale Golf Club)
- Pennants Co-ordinator: Beverley Millard (Member of Kiama Golf Club)
- Committee Person: Maddie Glasson (Member of Port Kembla Golf Club)
- Committee Person: Kath Sunderland (Member of Kiama Golf Club)
2019 Womens Golf Illawarra General Meeting and AGM
The 2019 General Meeting is on Monday 5th August at Sussex Inlet Golf Club.
The 2019 AGM is on Monday 28th October at The Links Shell Cove.
Womens Golf Illawarra Rules
Listed below is a comprehensive list of documents about the Association rules.
2019 Rules of Golf